Post screenshots of what you're working on!!

From the Asset Store
We present to you “Post Apocalyptic Trailer” – our newest hard hitting, bass rumbling designed movie trailer collection.
  • > takamoto, I always love seeing 3D graphics in a 2D engine. It really shows what the Construct 2 is capable of

>

yes

buahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

ha.

• > Rhythm based jumping and sliding in Klang for screenshotsaturday.

>

>

Why the system requirements are too high?

Because chromium likes to keep every asset in the game in memory at any given time. If only the active assets in any given layout was in memory (like scirra claims), then the recommended memory needed would be like 1-2 GB max.

• >

> > takamoto, I always love seeing 3D graphics in a 2D engine. It really shows what the Construct 2 is capable of

> >

>

> yes

>

buahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

ha.

<3

• Pokemon Kill - Screen Grab.

I haven't even played it yet and I know I'm going to love it. Possible demo out soon?

I smell a DMCA notice heading your way. It doesn't matter if its a parody or not - they make take it down anyway due to "brand hurting".

Bear in mind - I have nothing aganst you or the game. Looks good. I am just telling you how they do business. Specially Japan based brand. They got stuck in with their heads in age of 16bits. I've made a parody of Mario Bros some time ago. Gave them guns and lasers and stuff. It went down in 2 weeks after publishing. It was freeware.

• TabloidA

'I haven't even played it yet and I know I'm going to love it. Possible demo out soon'

I will put a playable demo together as soon as I can...the game's a bit boring as it stands.

All you can do is walk around and find / kill the pokemon characters.

Irbis

I smell a DMCA notice heading your way. It doesn't matter if its a parody or not - they make take it down anyway due to "brand hurting".

Bear in mind - I have nothing aganst you or the game. Looks good. I am just telling you how they do business. Specially Japan based brand. They got stuck in with their heads in age of 16bits. I've made a parody of Mario Bros some time ago. Gave them guns and lasers and stuff. It went down in 2 weeks after publishing. It was freeware.

Yeh, I will change the name..player sprites etc..before releasing anything.

• > The game is called, The Adventures of Kroma 2. The first was a small game that I had made for the 2014 Stencyl Jam. The first game was made in Chromadepth 3-D and this game was originally supposed to be done in the same manner but after some serious thought I decided to just make it in full color. I am currently working on updating the graphics and designing levels while I take the time to learn Construct 2. The game will include basic platformer levels but will also have side scrolling shooter levels as well as some swimming levels.

>

>

Hey, nice screens, reminds me of good old Adventure Island

Thanks. I'm glad you like them.

• A Small Robot Story is live on Steam Greenlight! Click the image above to check it out and give it a vote!

New gameplay trailer + screenshots on Greenlight page.

• Really excited about this one! Working on a Metroidvania game and I've created a pretty decent recreation of a Metroid-style map display. All without an array and in 13 events! It's not fully polished yet but I'd like to write a tutorial for it when I'm done.

• Looks sweet. Congrats on the successful Greenlight

• Looks sweet. Congrats on the successful Greenlight

Thank you, I hope to release early access soon

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I started working on a boss rush game. Spent nearly the whole day spriting the player and stage stuff.. While the abilites are implemented I need to add the rest of the bosses. That said, I do have one done, and making their stage was a lot of fun.

The color flickering is not part of the game, it's from the Chrome extension I used to get that gif. There's also a boss there normally but I really wanted to show off the stage and visual effects.

• the hunt is on. sort of.

procedurally generated terrain?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)