Poll facebook or google play/g+ leaderboards?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Hello World,

I'd like to pick your minds please. So answer the poll please, and olso reply with why you chose what you chose, any pros/cons?

Thank you.

Which do you preffer in the android games you play, a facebook leaderboard or a google play/g+ one?

a. Facebook leaderboards.

b. Google play leaderboards.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Each requires its userbase to log in ...

Kinda odd if you would only have a leaderboard on facebook apps for google's .. and vice versa ...

I got a couple games where I use both, and if logged in to both at the same time, have them submit scores to both leaderboards

• Yeah, I was thinking about that myself, as I've gotten mix responses on all the forums where I asked.

• In all honesty, while I do like the Google Play set up, I'd prefer to have my own central leaderboard for each game, rather than having to sign into a 3rd-party leaderboard that not everyone may have - not everyone has a Facebook or a Google account...or both.

• Well, sadly those that have neighter will have to create an account. I've decided to integrate both of them from now on.

Thank you guys.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)