Plague - Zombie Survival

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Set of 115 Pixel survival items : Weapons, tools, food, medical and many more.
  • i need to play this!

I also changed that you can only see the loot when you are in nearr distance to it.

This was made so you have to search for loot and not see it straight.

But as I told. It is really far from being a "game".

You can:

• Walk around

• Use items

• Drop items to the ground

• You can found some loot (Not random for now)

• Life system should work for the most part (But you can't die yet )

• You can break doors (Right click) With a knife or flashlight you can break doors down quicker.

• Eat, Drink and Heal.

• Craft 2 items

• Inventory should work (There can be some problems sometimes)

That should do it for now.

Okay, I SO WANNA PLAY THIS RIGHT NOW!

EDIT: i know it's a top-down game, but can we customize our hair and hair colour or shirt colour?

This shouldn't be a problem to add.

Regards,

Kraudi

• wow its really nice !

i wish you good luck with it

• wow its really nice !

i wish you good luck with it

Thank you

I have added a blur effect around the player and I also increased the map size x2.5. Map is now set at 10.000 in both directions.

Some other effects testing

• nice update ! thought the camera could be a bit more away too

well looks like you had alot of work with this one , im interested to what this will get when its done

• nice update ! thought the camera could be a bit more away too

well looks like you had alot of work with this one , im interested to what this will get when its done

Thank you.

I have quite some problems with the zoom level with some sprites. They flicker always at the edge. Don't know where this comes from.

I tried turning Pixel rounding on/off but the change is not quite there. Don't know how to solve this.

I also experimenting with the lighting not going trough walls. But no elegant solution yet there.

• Looks interesting!

• > nice update ! thought the camera could be a bit more away too

> well looks like you had alot of work with this one , im interested to what this will get when its done

>

Thank you.

I have quite some problems with the zoom level with some sprites. They flicker always at the edge. Don't know where this comes from.

I tried turning Pixel rounding on/off but the change is not quite there. Don't know how to solve this.

I also experimenting with the lighting not going trough walls. But no elegant solution yet there.

hmm strange i dont know but maybe try to run the game without canvas stuff maybe its not flickering then and you know what caused the bug

• Little update from yesterday

Edit:

You can also not look out of a house now. Additionally you can also not look inside a house other than walk in

• i loved designs

• After some break I started doing the first steps on adding the AI.

It is very basic atm and I haven't that much experience with AI in Construct 2.

The AI is right now walking around in the map and when they see the player, they will be alerted and walk his way.

You can hide behind walls, trees or cars for the moment. They remain alerted for some seconds but when they still don't see the player, they move on randomly. This does fully work but there are some bugs in the pathfinding If you go into a house.

Also the zombies walk into each other even they are solids. (I just can't regenerate the obstacle map every 0.1 secs when zombies move (Heavy fps lag). I have added some random values, so they don't all have the very same walking line.

I'll try to finish this up. Maybe you have some solutions for the "walk into each other" part.

• Hello!

Little update over weekend!

UI update

Added pause menu

Save/Load is also added!

Added map

• There should a maximum size for the flashlight light, because you can scale it to 0 or something like that and i don't think that's realistic.

also in the dropbox version the options button doesn't work

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • There should a maximum size for the flashlight light, because you can scale it to 0 or something like that and i don't think that's realistic.

also in the dropbox version the options button doesn't work

Thanks

Flashlight thing will be added:)

Edit: I have uploaded the indev v2 version to dropbox!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/13181336/Plague_PRE_v2/index.html

Controls:

W, S - Move

Move mouse - Rotate

Left click - Attack

C - Crafting

B - Inventory

M - Map

ESC - Menu

T - Toggle Flashlight

Regards,

Kraudi

• Cool!, thanks for updating the link

Could you add some music or ambient sounds

you can go to freesound.org and find some, that site is amazing!

Also how do i go to fullscreen? because the size of the game in my browser is kinda really small (i'm using google chrome)

EDIT: you should rename "Water" to "Water Bottle"

• Cool!, thanks for updating the link

Could you add some music or ambient sounds

you can go to freesound.org and find some, that site is amazing!

Also how do i go to fullscreen? because the size of the game in my browser is kinda really small (i'm using google chrome)

EDIT: you should rename "Water" to "Water Bottle"

Thank you

Fullscreen isn't implented yet. Next version I will add a shortcut to it.

Sound will be added in the next steps. It's on my list:)

The water thing is noticed, thanks for that:D

By the way. How is your performance?

And do you have any ideas how the map system can me implented? It's just WIP right now.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)