Plague - Zombie Survival

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Set of 115 Pixel survival items : Weapons, tools, food, medical and many more.
  • You need to search for 2d architectural furniture

Architects actually have tons of assets they use in there fly throughs. Autocad, revit etc

You can get cd's of the stuff for example

Edit: game looking fantastic.

• You need to search for 2d architectural furniture

Architects actually have tons of assets they use in there fly throughs. Autocad, revit etc

You can get cd's of the stuff for example

Edit: game looking fantastic.

Thank you. Those look very good. But a bit too expensive right now. But thanks they definitely inspired me.

Here are some things I have made in the past.

I think it could be much more worse. At least you can see what it does describe

• looks great

• Thanks

Here are some ingame

• Added some little shooting / walking animations.

• Very cool. Coming along nicely.

• A couple of things which I was working on:

• Two time performance boost

• Optimized the graphics

• Added footmarks if the players walks over blood

• The roofs now only hides when the players is in a house

• Improved Day/Night change

• Added some furniture stuff

• Rearanged the UI

• Changed text font

• Been playing a lot of dayz sa, something to consider is hiding the ui (health/hydration/food) or toggle and have little messagesappear bottom screen as certain levels of percent are reached.

Reason is, I presume this is for mobile or tablet, and it will allow more space so player can see loot etc

footprints caused by walking through blood - cool

• Been playing a lot of dayz sa, something to consider is hiding the ui (health/hydration/food) or toggle and have little messagesappear bottom screen as certain levels of percent are reached.

Reason is, I presume this is for mobile or tablet, and it will allow more space so player can see loot etc

footprints caused by walking through blood - cool

Thanks. Hiding UI is already implented by pressing H

The game will not be for mobile one I think. It is just a hard time with the performance. Nearly impossible to reach my goal with a good map size, all those features in a mobile game.

• Hello! Some new things.

• Doors can now be broken differently in term of the time when a door will be broken.

You need about 35 hits with your hands and much less using tools in your hand (Knife, flashlight etc.)

• Started to make my own item graphics. These are the first ones!

• Secondly I've changed the graphic style to match the apocalypse feeling (less contrast level etc)

• At last I started to work on a simple crafting system. There are only 2 things to craft right now and it works except some small issues I'm working on.

Regards,

Kraudi

• Okay, I SO WANNA PLAY THIS RIGHT NOW!

EDIT: i know it's a top-down game, but can we customize our hair and hair colour or shirt colour?

• I'm looking into the possibilites of moving from a pre made map to a procedural generated one.

It's a very tough challenge to do with C2. Don't know if I can work things out.

• I'm looking into the possibilites of moving from a pre made map to a procedural generated one.

It's a very tough challenge to do with C2. Don't know if I can work things out.

That would be a better.

What I did is design the entire map in its entirety and break it up into sections using instance variables to demarcate areas etc.

Then save all objects positions/sections/etc to an array (download it) then in game load that json into array. Then when user moves to new town etc it loads all that data and builds the town/street whatever. I didn't get further than that as client abandoned project. But if memory serves me correctly it worked pretty well.

• > I'm looking into the possibilites of moving from a pre made map to a procedural generated one.

>

> It's a very tough challenge to do with C2. Don't know if I can work things out.

>

That would be a better.

What I did is design the entire map in its entirety and break it up into sections using instance variables to demarcate areas etc.

Then save all objects positions/sections/etc to an array (download it) then in game load that json into array. Then when user moves to new town etc it loads all that data and builds the town/street whatever. I didn't get further than that as client abandoned project. But if memory serves me correctly it worked pretty well.

Yep. That's may a method. The problem should be the road parts which should be logical connected. Haven't looked into this at this point.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • i need to play this!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)