Parasite, a non-linear retro platformer

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
172 high-quality parasite vocalization sound effects.
  • I will definitely be checking this out when I get home from work. It looks like quite a fun game. Thanks for sharing!

• Thank you very much for the positive post -

If you have any comment or feedback, please let me know ! The game has been subject to numerous iterations and focus tests and I believe the current gameplay experience should be close to optimal, but the game hasn't been released yet so there's always room for improvements

The full game isn't available at the moment ; I'm hoping to publish it properly as soon as I sort the "legal" side of things to sell it via online distribution platforms.

It should be noted the demo is limited in terms of content (intro/tutorial + 1 explorable module vs. 8 modules in the full game) and therefore offers less freemdom, though should be sufficient to get a good feel for the product.

• One word... Fun!

• Thanks a lot for taking the time to try the demo and to comment, 'much appreciated !

I'm meeting legal experts this week, so hopefully I can sell the full game very soon.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The game is now finished Thank you all for the support and kind comments during the development

All discussions now moving to the "finished game" section :

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)