PARADOX: PSYCHOTIC ROBOTS, RAVENOUS ZOMBIES & BRUTAL TRAPS

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
30 high-quality robots. This asset is perfect for a side scrolling game, or even a turn based RPG type game.
  • I get all that, but the way animations are triggered and saved is a little annoying. In 3ds max, for example you trigger a 'set keyframes' mode and only then does it record the changes. Without it you can change things around and it will affect the entire animation, which is quite handy. In Spriter you must be at the beginning and the objects aren't really connected throughout the animation. I somewhat understand why it is that way, but it's still a little annoying, no offence to lucid

• someone Yeah, things are a little raw. Like I don't like the fact you cant hide some bones and their children. It makes overlapping bones in things like characters at a side perspectives very tricky to work with. The scroll bar is also FAR too sensitive. Every time I use it I just loose my place in the world.

• I would go as far as to say that it would probably work better without bones, just with direct parent/child linking (at least if no . But we are drifting off-topic. Hoping to see more levels and such of your project soon.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • If you're don't like spriter you can just to go on this website here:

animatron.com

• Interesting looking game. Always nice to have something different in the game world. Nice work

• someone Yeah, things are a little raw. Like I don't like the fact you cant hide some bones and their children. It makes overlapping bones in things like characters at a side perspectives very tricky to work with. The scroll bar is also FAR too sensitive. Every time I use it I just loose my place in the world.

You mean the scrolling in Construct 2? Do you know you can also scroll by holding down Space and moving the mouse?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)