Mars Harpoon (Wii U)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
5 "Mars Legion" spaceships in top down view! Great for your game!
  • Posting to follow this thread - as always Robin your art is fantastic!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • E Bear

That's very kind! Thank you

• Hi folks!

It has been very quiet over here, but all for good reasons.. In 2014 I started working on other projects but found my way back to Mars Harpoon quickly. The game has been in development ever since in all kinds of shapes and forms.

But now, finally, the time has come that I'm confident about what it will be when it's done, and how things will go from here until it releases on Wii U.

Mars Harpoon is not done yet, things will change, but nonetheless here's the first screenshot

Currently I'm working on a press kit, including a trailer, so that will be up soon. Check my twitter and/or website for more news and updates in the future.

If you want to get in touch send me an email:

• Looks great, nice colors and lighting. I know a few devs here have had some trouble porting their games to WiiU. Im happy to hear its working out for you, Its a dream to make a game for a Nintendo console, keep up the good work!

• Looks great, nice colors and lighting. I know a few devs here have had some trouble porting their games to WiiU. Im happy to hear its working out for you, Its a dream to make a game for a Nintendo console, keep up the good work!

Thank you very much! I think it works because I'm building it from the ground up exclusively for Wii U. Developing for PC is something else, consoles have limited capacity so it's definitely trial and error. I'm not done yet, but up till this point it all works better than expected

Making a game for a Nintendo console has always been my dream, it's amazing, and crazy, that I'm living it this soon.

• Wow!! Great work on this!

• Thank you!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)