Lumi's Journey [Devlog]

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Electronic music for games, movies and much more . All songs are in wav. format
  • https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lastlight

Hello! I would like to announce the beta release of Lumi’s Journey ! This is HartBloom Studios’ first game, and it’s something that I’ve worked on in my off time for the past 2.5 years. Lumi’s Journey is built in Construct 2 and uses Cocoon.io for compiling! Endless gameplay, 2D styling, and attempting to beat your friends’ high score is something I grew up with, so that’s what Lumi’s Journey is based around! Game development as a creative outlet and hobby has been sincerely rewarding and definitely a rollercoaster of a learning experience. I’m excited to finally share Lumi with everyone!

Any critique or suggestions for gameplay, music, sound, and graphics is greatly appreciated!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gloom has fallen over the world and it’s up to Lumi, the last light, to restore it! Help Lumi collect prisms and save the world from an endless shadow!

Guide Lumi through a gauntlet of never-ending obstacle gates to gather prisms, harness power ups, and beat your high score! Use your collected prisms to trade for guardian essences, which are said to hold power able to summon the mythic light guardians.

Lumi’s Journey is an endless game with infinite possibility. Download now, and experience limitless fun!

• Hello! Your baby look great! I haven't find it on PlayStore, I think it is not yet online. I'll have a look in the next days, anyway if you are looking for some nice music and sound design for it, I will be very happy to help you.

My SoundCloud : soundcloud.com/user-526722309-17744492

You can contact me at composeremiswc@gmail.com

Best,

Remi

• Lumi's Journey is available for download on the Google Play Store! Thanks everyone! Link posted above!

Hello! Your baby look great! I haven't find it on PlayStore, I think it is not yet online. I'll have a look in the next days, anyway if you are looking for some nice music and sound design for it, I will be very happy to help you.

My SoundCloud : https://soundcloud.com/user-526722309-17744492

You can contact me at composeremi@gmail.com

Best,

Remi

Hi, and thank you! I will get in contact with you if I look at changing the music. You have some really cool stuff on your soundcloud!

• A GIF of gameplay!

• Really nice work! Appealing style, motivating flow, great execution!

Good luck with this project!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello again HartBloom! I have just tried your game and it's very cool! I have few feedbacks:

My first impression, I don't know if it's a first lvl but it is quite difficult as a beginner and I will begin with a much easier first lvl to take the habit.

I don't think you should leave the number of each bar at this place on the screen and not as big, also the sound which come with is a bit annoying, maybe too loud, maybe modify it.

I am not a fan of the beginning music (maybe because of the compression and all the reverse effect), I will choose something more sweet for the ears, but I like the part when the beat come after you are deeper in the lvl.

As I can't do a really good score I don't know how much sounds and changes there will be but those are my first impression feedbacks.

Otherwise it's a really catchy and beautiful app game, I love it and my girlfriend love it too!

ps: If you want you can send me private message, I am not able yet to open a private discussion myself.

• Thank you both for your feedback!

facecrime: I really appreciate it! Your comment is great motivation.

RemiAgullo: Thank you so much for your detailed review! I will take these comments into much consideration as I move forward in development! I will send you a PM!

Expect updates including gameplay polish, optimization, graphic, and sound improvements in the future, as the Lumi's Journey comes closer to full release!

Thanks again!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)