Last of the Survivors

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Show your master of martial arts by killing all flies empty handedly!!!
  • Nice work! Looking good! What software you use for creating the assets?

• Nice work! Looking good! What software you use for creating the assets?

Thank you my friend! I used Blender for all the 3D rendering and animation. Photoshop for the UI

• Already downloaded. Looks good and seems quite fun. Unfortunately it's a bit choppy and slow to respond but that's entirely my fault - first gen Nexus 7 didn't age gracefully.

I have released a new update. Can you try and see if there is any change in performance? C2's recent updates seems to improvement performance on mobile.

Also loads of new Additions

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • C2's recent updates seems to improvement performance on mobile.

Also loads of new Additions

It is much better now, and I haven't done anything to fix my tablet. I actually reached the first checkpoint and then a few more

I like the "revive" option - it allows for much smoother gameplay.

I'm impressed with the graphics and I imagine it must have taken loads of time to make the 3d models.

• > C2's recent updates seems to improvement performance on mobile.

>

> Also loads of new Additions

>

It is much better now, and I haven't done anything to fix my tablet. I actually reached the first checkpoint and then a few more

I like the "revive" option - it allows for much smoother gameplay.

I'm impressed with the graphics and I imagine it must have taken loads of time to make the 3d models.

Wow! Thats such a good news to my hears

Thank you so much for trying and letting me know. I was worried the performance issue might put lot of people off

Glad you liked the revive option, I figured many people are probably uninstalling due to the "difficulty" factor and decided to give them an option to experience the whole game without getting frustrated on deaths.

Yes took me about 4 months(including my day job

The human and vehicle 3D models were provided by a Freelance 3D designer. I modified them heavily to suit my game.

All 3D levels, environment, animations were created by me and my younger brother(and he is a nurse! ).

• x86 version released! People with Tabs.. please check it out and let me know your experience!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)