Kitty Flap, opinions?

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Fly your chopper, avoid obstacles and score higher!
  • Hi I've been working on this game today and I've released it to the Arcade. Here is the link http://www.scirra.com/arcade/puzzle/17123/kitty-flap

I want some feedback, and opinions on how I could improve it. If you have any way I can improve it, please tell me how to do it as well because I'm new to this program.

Thanks!

• If you make a million bucks with this I will cry

• You should at least give the player time, from pressing the start button, to actually trying to dodge a pipe... put at least a 1-2 second gap.

• You can improve it by adding something that'll make it different from countless clones.

But first, yeah, player needs some time in the beginning. Notice how in Flappy Bird there's some distance between your start position and the first obstacle.

• Not that good but i've played worse.

• Not that good but i've played worse.

It is my first game made with Construct 2 (I think) And I spent, I think, some hours?

• > Not that good but i've played worse.

>

It is my first game made with Construct 2 (I think) And I spent, I think, some hours?

Look, don't take it to heart. But be reasonable. It's a Flappy Birds clone. And Flappy Birds was a bad game.

Keep at it, and keep posting your games on here. Good effort so far, but don't expect too much congratulations; even some quite good games get little feedback on here. I guess people are just too busy with their own work.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • >

> > Not that good but i've played worse.

> >

>

> It is my first game made with Construct 2 (I think) And I spent, I think, some hours?

>

Look, don't take it to heart. But be reasonable. It's a Flappy Birds clone. And Flappy Birds was a bad game.

Keep at it, and keep posting your games on here. Good effort so far, but don't expect too much congratulations; even some quite good games get little feedback on here. I guess people are just too busy with their own work.

Yeah, I appreciate every comment though, nice or bad, because even if they think it's bad, they took the time to comment, so

And also while I'm at it, Anyone have any clue why this is happening when one of my friends tried it with his phone? I do believe it's an supported device. He is using the correct orientation as well (Upright) So if anyone knows, care to tell me?

PS, bad example, basically what it is it's only taking up like 1/10th of the screen, or something around that I think.

• Nice game, The max score was 5!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)