Integrated / twitch / overlay / game / awesome!

• About:

I wanted to create my own little twist on a twitch integrated game - so I came up with the idea of making a complete "game" that would function as the said layout. There where no information that I could use on various forums etc. etc. So I spend quite a long time figuring out how I could get all the information into the game, and update everything instantly. I found several solutions that helps me achieve this goal.

Pro: It works | Con: I have to use more programs then I would like to use.

Realm:

The entire thing is a living breathing world, where all the followers will be walking around patrolling, shopping or otherwise doing something in the realm.

-Im planning on making a world map for each host/raid, so you can see how have been hosting you.

Host:

Only text data is working, but it will feature a live battle on screen where the host/raid will try to conquer the CrudeCastle, which will give the following conditions if the host either:

Lose=After the battle there will be a mini-game where the people in chat can hunt down the hosting party.

Win=After the battle they will conquer the castle and the people in chat can gather a party to reclaim it.

Follwers

Only text data is working, but it will feature a animation of the new follower and a camera view of his going into the CrudeCastle.

-It will be able to create a follower train

-People in chat will be able to track the newest follower (for a cost) and see what he are doing in the realm.

Donation / Bits

Only text data is working, but it will feature a animation showing a glorious animation.

-After the animation, people in chat will be able to praise the donator which will be visible in the realm.

Graphics

Placeholder mostly - I will add more as I progress.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Video:

https://youtu.be/NIe1mZRatAc

This was a old test build I made which features a complete battle between the host and followers.

• Video:

https://youtu.be/PHa8rMGzNhA

This is the alpha 0.0.0.1 build of the new overhauled overlay - which show the very BASIC of the things I want in my overlay.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)