Hell of a Golfer - Beta 3.0 now available to play! [8/17/18]

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Best soundtracks for any game. High quality and engaging assets.
  • > Ok, finally got the walk-thru of gameplay mechanics implemented! Version 2.1 is now live!

>

Great! I especially like how the devils stands there next to the hole and laughs at you

I think the hints about the water and slowmotion roots are a little overkill. If you want to keep them it might work to make something in-game, like a sign or another golf player warning the player.

Good point on how much is too much tutoring in game. haha. Thanks, Risto

• Love everything about this, concept, style, controls, it all feels really good to play and enjoy. I didn't want to pay the Reaper at the end of the demo, but he took money anyway .

Excellent job!

• Love everything about this, concept, style, controls, it all feels really good to play and enjoy. I didn't want to pay the Reaper at the end of the demo, but he took money anyway .

Excellent job!

Thanks ReillyRobbie Glad you liked it. Now that all the foundation is laid, I'm excited to get back to the fun part, designing further levels

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I like the change you made by adding the play-through tutorial in game. I miss the tough level, though When are there going to be more levels?

• Haha, yes - sorry MarioShotFirst, I know you had one of the scores up on the old leaderboard that I had to redact.

• Whoa... everything smells like fresh paint and drywall spackle in this here domain! Wondering if there will be a Construct Arcade for us to upload to...?

• Check out the latest beta release over on the Newgrounds website at: newgrounds.com/portal/view/715451

• I hit the ball into a corner and I don't seem to be able to hit it out... When I try to swing at it, my character makes the move to lock his location onto the ball like he wants to swing at it, but he doesn't change animations and the UI for swinging doesn't come up:(

I'd upload a screenshot, but it just keeps saying "an error has occured"

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)