Greed - Redux (Feedback wanted)

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
  • I've been working on this lil procedurally-generated dungeon crawler for about a year now, and I've just reached the point where it has multiple levels, most of the core systems are in place, adding new stuff is pretty straightforward and it's looking like I might actually complete it Basically, it's a blend of roguelike exploration and twin-stick shooter goodness. Mine around the place collecting loot and fighting enemies, and find crafting stations to convert your loot into stat buffs and better weapons.

I'm screening it at a game dev event next month, and before that happens I'd love to get some feedback about the current state of the game. At the moment, there are four levels in the game out of a planned ten. Before the screening I'll be adding boss encounters and maybe a few cutscenes explaining who you are and what you're doing in this dungeon. For now I just want to hear what people think - is it too hard/too easy? Do the mechanics work well together? What could be improved? Most of all, is it fun?

Greed v34

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Wow, this is really one of the better games i see here so far. I love the art style, the background music and sfx fit perfect. I will follow your project and test the game more intense. But in my opinion you should def. complete this game! It's a great job you do.

The only thing i did not understand now when i was testing is why i can turn with the arrow keys but not move?

• Thanks Chupup The controls are WASD to move and arrow keys to shoot. One you've picked up a ring (there should be one in the cave you start in) you'll be able to shoot with it.

• thumbs up to lolpaca for this creation

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)