Grave Prosperity - Part 1

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Smart UI Part 1 by Epic Stock Media is a one-of-a-kind collection of modern user interface sound effects.
  • This is a really cool project. I love how the characters are nice and large on the screen. Can you tell me what resolution you rendered your main character at and how many frames per second the animation plays at. (I don't mean the overall game, just the character animation fps).

• This is a really cool project. I love how the characters are nice and large on the screen. Can you tell me what resolution you rendered your main character at and how many frames per second the animation plays at. (I don't mean the overall game, just the character animation fps).

The characters are rendered at 640X480 (of course cropped down in C2's editor), and are animated at 24fps. Except for walk and run cycles, those are animated at 12fps since they're longer and tend to take up more memory.

I also have the layouts zoomed in slightly, along with the sharpen effect applied at 50%, so everything looks a little bigger and more detailed.

• Brilliant. Thanks for the info.

• Anytime! Thank you for the interest in my work.

• Finally after a non-stop grind of 5 months, Grave Prosperity part 1 now has a home on the Steam Store!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/83366 ... ty_part_1/

Enjoy the action/gore fest this May 1st!

• Grave Prosperity - Part 1 is now available on the Steam Store!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/8336 ... y__part_1/

Also, 2 pieces of free DLC come with it!

For those who remember the roots of Grave Prosperity, on the RPG Maker engine, you can play through the game in the 2012 OG Costume!

And of course for the fans of Redux- the ones this remake was made for- you can play through the game in the Redux Costume as well!

Save data and achievements are all shared between each piece of DLC and the base game, so you can change things up and pick up wherever you last saved with all your data intact!

Have fun everybody!

• It's been a little while, but the next DLC for Grave Prosperity has just rolled out!

For those of you who are familiar with this game's sister project, House of Velez, this new DLC is a costume based on that game!

store.steampowered.com/app/955970/Grave_Prosperity__Velez_Costume

• Now that House of Velez is complete, it's about time to begin wrapping up Grave Prosperity!

Before we get to Part 2, I want to run a little patch for Part 1 that will expand on the combat system. It's a bit bare bones right now, and it could use some upgrading!

Here is a test run of some of the new attacks coming with the patch:

Subscribe to Construct videos now

Along with these rather straight forward attacks, I'll be adding in an actual move list that will allow for more unique combinations for attacks.

Amber isn't the only one getting an upgrade though. The enemies will have to keep up the pace, so they will also be getting their own little buffs as well!

Each of these new features will be demo'd here as they are created and tested.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Alright we finally have a little something to show for that combat patch that's been getting worked this past month! There's still a bit more to do to smooth things out, and still a couple more features to add, but this is a pretty good look at the new base combat system with the Scavenger enemy-type!

Subscribe to Construct videos now

Within the coming months this patch should be wrapping up and then it'll finally be time to move on to GP Part 2!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)