Graphic Design

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Game Development Student Workbook for Construct 2 & Construct 3.
  • Hi, I'm making a new game "Vegies Saga" but I'm not sure about the graphics, can you please what you think about it?

[attachment=0:2csc0gbq][/attachment:2csc0gbq]

• I personally would add some more shape (not so rounded) and/or some subtle highlights/shadows.

However, if you want to keep it like it is, you should check the silhouettes, especially the potato, that could also be a brown egg.

That´s how I´d do it.

[attachment=0:1si4tfxm][/attachment:1si4tfxm]

Cheers

• I personally would add some more shape (not so rounded) and/or some subtle highlights/shadows.

However, if you want to keep it like it is, you should check the silhouettes, especially the potato, that could also be a brown egg.

That´s how I´d do it.

[attachment=0:zrlrd2ff][/attachment:zrlrd2ff]

Cheers

Wow you're an amazing graphic designer, If i could do that I wouldn't then ask people to see my work. Great work and thanks fro the reply!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Well it depends on what people you are "targeting" with this game of yours?, young kids would like your simply art style. Since it is easy recognisable.

If i had to point something out, that i would change in your drawings - is to make a outline on the eyes, mouth etc. while not very "realistic" it just looks more pleasing to the eye.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)