First Game: Drone [Flying/Action]

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Alot of High Quality Items sound effects for your game!
  • This is my first game I'm showing off, I'm calling it "Drone" until I come up with a more catchy title.

http://drone.bitballoon.com/

It's a Flying Action game, heavily inspired by Vlambeer's Luftrausers. The objective of the game is to capture all the towers on the level. For now there are 3 levels, I'm not sure yet if I'm going to make more levels or focus on a score attack mode. The third level in this early version should be quite hard and I wouldn't waste too much time trying to beat it.

Future plans:

Difficulty overhaul: Right now, levels can be reasonably hard to beat but losing doesn't happen very often.

Changing the way picking up weapons work: I think picking up missiles is a bit awkward right now so I'm changing that.

Graphics I'm using pretty all placeholder graphics right, same for sounds.

More Enemies/Weapons/Planes

How do you like the controls? I kinda like this simple control scheme but I'm also considering something like an alt-fire or weapon switching mechanic.

Buildings Right now, enemies can shoot and move past buildings but you can't. This is to encourage you to destroy them. In another version I had soldiers who would actually hide inside the buildings, but that was very confusing. Do you like the mechanic or is it just annoying?

Thanks!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Link is not working -

• I've reuploaded it: http://drone.bitballoon.com/

It's really not very good though. Why do you want to play it?

• Well i where just looking at your post since it did get that many replys, so i wanted to see the game and graphics regardless and well i am kinda a nerd when i comes to broken links etc. Things need to work when they are posted

• Hey, great idea!

i would also like if the drones destroy the solders when they explode over them

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)