[Feedback Request] Toby's World [Platform Game Beta]

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Wanting to do a Shot n Run game easily? Here is your chance!
  • Hi C2 Communitie

I have been developing a game with Construct 2 and I would be glad to hear any feedback:

If you want to try the Beta version, you can install it here (NO MORE NEED TO JOIN TO A BETA COMMUNITIE).

1. https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.arsilgames.tobyworld

Changelog based on users suggestions (Toby's World on Google Play):

v1.4.6.610

Spaceship' speed changed from 200 to 350 Some enemies have "spikes" on top of them, so it's easier to identify if you can jump on top of them or not Changed the way "Tutorial" signs work (like SMW) Now you can jump on a snail only one time Added "Vertical lines" controls (now you don't need to touch the button exactly)

v1.4.8.820

Land on a platform that is moving down with umbrella fixed Laser bullet speed changed from 400 to 630

v1.4.9.772

Achievements Sound effects Vungle Video Ads (COMPLETELY OPTIONAL)

v1.5.1.132

The boxes now have a bouncing effect Now you can kill the Lava Snake, the Slime Snake and the Barnacle The laser bullet does not go through walls

v1.5.2.252

Bugs fixed: Enemies collisions fixed The player is now bound to the view (only left and right sides) What's new?: Rearrange the ground level in all levels, now you have a better view of what's happening The player makes a small jump when you lose a live The maximum speed of the enemies and the player was increased When you kill an enemy with the laser gun they move in the direction that the bullet had

v1.5.3.362

Bugs fixed: Spaceship' speed changed from 350 to 500 The player makes a small jump after lose a live (now the player don't kill enemies automatically) Sometimes the fishes disappear White screen if the player was touched by an enemy that was not moving What's new?: Now it's more likely to get more valuable coins when you hit a coin box Every movable platform has a mark that shows their range of movement Important: Hopefully this will be the last beta

v1.5.5.500

Bugs fixed: Crazy fishes! Small fixes on some levels What's new?: Added x86 compatibility Double jump!

Any bug, comment, suggestion, etc. would be appreciated.

Thanks!

• the links not work..

• How about now?

• [attachment=0:kv1y1a4a][/attachment:kv1y1a4a]

• How about now?

same here.. still not work

Sorry - nothing to see here.

There may be several reasons:

The app you’re looking for doesn't exist

or

the app developer is not currently running a test

or

you are not eligible to participate in the testing program.

If you received the link to this page from someone, we recommend you contact them for more information.

• Hi.

Did you join the Beta Communitie on Google+? You have to, sorry for that (it's the only way to test the app through Google Play before publish it).

After that you go to the second link and follow the instructions.

I just do it with a new account, it works fine.

• The game looks very charming. The map selection could be more fast. The little guy in a spaceship takes too long to get to the planet and start the game.

-Gleison

• enjoythetale First of all, thank you for taking your time to try my game. I will try to find a nice solution to the world menu screen (maybe a faster spaceship)

• enjoythetale First of all, thank you for taking your time to try my game. I will try to find a nice solution to the world menu screen (maybe a faster spaceship)

No problem xD A faster spaceship would be great, keep going, the design looks really nice.

• Savvy001 29041982 Still have problems installing it?

• Cute design there! c: Keep up the good work.

• Beldrama Any bug, comment, suggestion that you want to share with me?

• Still the same here

• Well, I guess this is just Nit-Picking:

More songs for the different planets would be awesome but I suspect you've had that planned already.

The arrow trap seems to be a tad bit too slow.

Not a big fan of ads but hey, that's the market.

I feel the game has a lot of personality and that it has big potential if you add some more features to it. Will keep an eye on your progress

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Beldrama 1. I have in mind to add more songs (but it's difficult to find music different music with the same style). 2. I will keep a eye on that. 3. I'm planning in show and ad only when you died, that's it. Thank you so much for your time!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)