Dragonhero retro platformer - playable WIP demo update

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Demo Game Multiplayer Online with member registration system
  • Hi guys,

Some new update on my game Dragonhero - a pixel platformer with 2 playable characters. A sumo warrior and his dragon against a cruel stone army terorising the land and stealing the precious lampions.

So far i have a playable version with 4 levels. There are plenty of WIP placeholders but the game graphics (not all areas yet however) and mechanics are pretty much done. As the game is intended first for cocoonJS {iOS}, so far i havent implemented auto buttons hide (if keyboard detected), so sorry for the sprite buttons if you dont play on mobiles. Also there will be different types of music in menu and in levels. I tested it on iphone5, ipad2, Huawei tablet, HTC one mini. Performance should be overal good but it can be a bit slow on iphone4. I would like to know what you think and every opinion is much appreciated!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30667481/index.html

Hope you guys have fun!

• looks like this could be a good simple platformer

• looks like this could be a good simple platformer

Thanks mudmask that's what im aiming for

• The art looks really good if you ask me. You're quite a talented artist. Gameplay-wise it's not bad since it's aiming for mobile, where simplicity is often best. Two things though: on finishing the first level, it took me to the second page of the levels, even though the next level (aka level 2) was on the first page. Second, autohiding buttons isn't that hard. There's a System condition called 'Is on mobile device'. Just invert that and make it kill or hide the buttons.

• The art looks really good if you ask me. You're quite a talented artist. Gameplay-wise it's not bad since it's aiming for mobile, where simplicity is often best. Two things though: on finishing the first level, it took me to the second page of the levels, even though the next level (aka level 2) was on the first page. Second, autohiding buttons isn't that hard. There's a System condition called 'Is on mobile device'. Just invert that and make it kill or hide the buttons.

Hi Leaufai, thanks for the feedback yes i forgot to meniton that the levels screen is also WIP - it unlocks the second area - this is just for test purposes right now. But thanks for mentioning. The buttons will be of course also hidden in the final version .

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey marcel, looks pretty good so far. Ran smooth in safari on my iphone 4s. Keep up the good work.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)