[DELETE THIS POST] - Not a active project anymore

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
We present to you “Post Apocalyptic Trailer” – our newest hard hitting, bass rumbling designed movie trailer collection.
  • Story

You "Rapscallion" have been stomped upon your entire life, it is time to figh.. steal back what rightfully should belong to you.

More will be unraveled later.

Gameplay

Steal and thieve in order to survive, become a ganglord.

More will be unraveled later.

Info

Version: 0.0.0.1

Day: 1

Week: 1

Month: 1

Events: 20

Play/Test it here

Will be added when there is something to play.

• Looking forward to trying it out

• Looking forward to trying it out

Hey

That makes me very glad to hear, i will strive to make a prototype as soon as i can, still alot of tweak to be done I have only spend a few hours on it so far.

But as of now, the people walk around in the village, using sidewalks and grass, they can not walk on the roads.

You can actually steal something, but it is far to simple as it is now.

Maybe i should throw it on the arcade regardless - and update it as i go along *stares into the abyss*

• lol

Sounds great! Can't wait to try out the prototype, if it's really nice you could upload it to Gamejolt

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It reminds me the first GTA, you have a good base for something.

"steal back what rightfully should belong to you" all the people in this town stomped on Rapscallion and that's why he steals everybody?

Do you plan to add vehicles and will it be different levels or an open map like GTA?

• REWORKING

Working on a way to make dynamic input into the world, first i populate the world (this is however not complete), and then I set if the people got a job, if they do, then they go to their workstation.

Still having a hard time figuring these stuff out, so not much to show or tell.

I do this using arrays, but still having problems when i have 3 people with jobs, but only 2 workstations - this should be corrected somehow by limiting the workers to the amount of workstations.

• It reminds me the first GTA, you have a good base for something.

"steal back what rightfully should belong to you" all the people in this town stomped on Rapscallion and that's why he steals everybody?

Do you plan to add vehicles and will it be different levels or an open map like GTA?

Seems like a deleted my reply.

BUT - the story is not complete thus far, so i could not tell you much more then you should consider it a metaphor as in he fights back for all people, but is that a good thing if he will do it in a bad way like hiring gangs?

And yes i am planning og adding some vehicles at some point bit out of my league for now.

• Testing randomized seeds - to make the city different for each game.

• Nice

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)