Courier - Brand new trailer!

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Create your game with this complete pack of images and animations!
  • Thanks for the compliments! I have a new post on my DevLog too that shows off some of the magic abilities your Courier can get. Check it out and keep the game in mind!

• I made a new video feature on some of the magical abilities in the game and a little bit of how it was done! Check it out!

I'll be keeping all of the upcoming videos all together in one place here: in this thread in addition to posting them as they release in here.

• I love the scenario art.

• I added a short write-up about an important character to my Patreon page as well as some art work for her. Check it out and consider chipping in to help development and get some good stuff.

• And another post this week--this time about mapping!

• Looking very good!!

• That was a ton of fun! I just had a video chat with and met one of my patrons from Patreon. It's a nice boost seeing somebody from across the world happy with what I'm making and asking questions because it's inspired them. Watching people play my game at public events, watching my son excitedly playing my game, and now talking face to face with a fan from another continent are definite highlights to the development process.

Aaaand just a heads up, I'll be releasing a new video this week showing off something else from Courier!

(link: Patreon)

• !!! Never seen a game map built in so little time, congratulations...

This is not my genre of game, but I must say it looks really good,

One thing, the colors of main character seems a little "cold" compared to the game' s world color...

Too much like a "3d rendered" character in a "2d native" world, if the colors were warmer I think the overall effect would benefit.

Great work 'till now!

• HR78 Thanks for the feedback! The character goes through lots of environments, so they're naturally going to look a little different relative to each environment. But make no mistake, it's all 2D hand-drawn stuff.

Here's a new video feature! This one's about the start of the game and the early story elements. You get to see a lot of in-depth segments that I haven't shown otherwise, so check it out!

• Great concept!!! You sure know your ways around C2

• This looks familiar? Not the idea of the Courier, but the game play mechanics of another C2 game. But I don't think that was ever released. Did you ever post prototype vids of another game you were working on? Anyway, nonetheless, it's lookin good!

• This looks familiar? Not the idea of the Courier, but the game play mechanics of another C2 game. But I don't think that was ever released. Did you ever post prototype vids of another game you were working on? Anyway, nonetheless, it's lookin good!

Nope, I've never posted anything quite like this except for this game (which has been in development here a long time). I haven't really seen a whole ton of C2 games like this at all, actually. Arima used to have an RPG he was doing, and then I think wrangler has a pixel art top-down game. Those are the closest I'm aware of.

• It's time for a fourth video feature! This time I highlight some of the texturing techniques I use in the game. This is probably the most educational of the videos I've released, but it shows some neat stuff:

Next up, a character bio feature! Look for that midway through the month!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • My fifth video feature is a feature about Lorin, your classmate and friend. There's also a special bonus look into the production of the second boss.

Don't forget you can help the project out by becoming a patron in the link below!

• do it with rpgmaker. it's more easy

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)