Copy Girl - Megaman inspired platformer

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Action Girl game sprites for side scrolling action adventure endless runner 2D mobile game.
  • Great Thank you

• > How are you making the animated preview gifs???? The game looks nice...

>

I use GifCam http://blog.bahraniapps.com/gifcam/

I have been wondering forever how everyone does that, thank you!!

• [quote:cumh8n6x]Team 7Soul - designer and artist

Enough said, I'm sold ! (my apologies to the programmer, I don't know him -yet-, but that's definitely a familiar name ! )

I discovered your work a while ago when looking for pixel art resources on DeviantArt and OpenGameArt - I am a huge fan and I was delighted to be able to buy your asset packs when they were made available for commercial use.

Copy Girl looks amazing ! I *love* Megaman- or Metroidvania games, I can't wait to play yours

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Btw, if I may ask, are you working on your creations full-time ("pro" activity), or in your spare time ("amateur"-style, which doesn't exclude a game-creation-related full-time job / freelance) ?

• WIP level select hub

I like it 7Soul very Rayman Legendsesque level select. Clever.

• I like it 7Soul very Rayman Legendsesque level select. Clever.

That's where I got it from ^^ I think it will work well with the way the levels are set up

Btw, if I may ask, are you working on your creations full-time ("pro" activity), or in your spare time ("amateur"-style, which doesn't exclude a game-creation-related full-time job / freelance) ?

I've been doing commission work on the side, but now I'm working exclusively on my stuff, which includes art for the asset store

• Some more-or-less new images:

• New level mockup! This is Tsunami’s level, which features underwater and above water sections

We also just redesigned our tumblr page, so check it out:

Project Copy Girl DevBlog

• Niiice I'm really glad to see some regular updates on this ! Being a megatroidvania-fan, this seems Epic !

• This just looks plain f***ing awesome!

• 7Soul I've been really pumped on this project for a while now. Keep it up! Are you using the webGL effect for color replacing? I wish there was a better, more universal solution than that..

• Wow! I really wanted to play hahaha

-Gleison

• mudmask Yeah we're using the color replace shader. The palette is stored in a CSV file and parsed/applied in loops.

• Amazing work guys really nice pixel art i hope the gameplay is also good gl with the game

• mudmask Yeah we're using the color replace shader. The palette is stored in a CSV file and parsed/applied in loops.

What platform(s) are you guys releasing this on? because that's a pretty key feature to a mega man - type game... so I feel like that would limit where you guys release this due to the webgl support not being a universal thing, right?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)