Character Generator (name subject to change)

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
2d mushroom sprite 2d game mushroom character enmy sprite game art
  • I'm creating a program that generates character traits for a text based RPG/simulation game.

It doesn't contain much content as I'm just figuring out how events and whatnot snap together, in fact, I've just figured out how to use else properly.

I know a fair bit about math and probability so I don't see much challenge so far outside of implementing equations and ideas properly.

The game will be set in a galaxy where multiple intelligent races are connected via interstellar trade and technology.

I will eventually have a generator for each race, which I want to have done by the end of next month, then I'll get started on generating other aspects of the game, and then I'll get started on the actual game.

As mentioned in the title, the name is subject to change. This is due to the fact that the game will evolve from character generator into a fully fledged and fleshed out space trading simulator, and it will go through several phases between now and the end product.

Link to my "game"

https://www.scirra.com/arcade/other-games/human-gen-7813

• I like it. It should have a name generator too!

• I like it. It should have a name generator too!

Good call!

I was trying to get everything onto a Trello board, and this is one thing I don't have, thanks!

Now I have to figure out how to pick a random name from a .txt...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > I like it. It should have a name generator too!

>

Good call!

I was trying to get everything onto a Trello board, and this is one thing I don't have, thanks!

Now I have to figure out how to pick a random name from a .txt...

I'm sorry to bother, but could you please give some feedback on my upcoming game? I just asked feedback and nobody replied... youll find it near the top of the WiP/Feedback Requests topic list.

tenks

• Miksu112

I'm sorry to bother, but could you please give some feedback on my upcoming game? I just asked feedback and nobody replied... youll find it near the top of the WiP/Feedback Requests topic list.

tenks

Please don't hijack a thread with an unrelated / off topic request. You already have your own thread.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)