Blitz Breaker - OUT NOW ON STEAM / ITCH.IO / HUMBLE STORE

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Vintage steam pixels for your UI! 125 unique assets in a single pack!
  • Hi Blekdar,

Congratulations, cool game! You write about your Steam experience? It's hard to advertising, you will reach the customers?

I'm just curious, because the game looks really good, I hope you don't mind my question

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • mrmeteor Thanks, I'll probably do a little post mortem after I launch the mobile builds. I mean the game hasn't been exactly earth shattering in terms of sales, but I can't complain at the units + reaction.

In terms of reaching customers, I try to post regularly on twitter + tumblr shots / videos of my game, gets some people asking questions + builds interest. About a month before hand I set up an account at dodistribute.com to sort of filter a bunch of the key requests I got into one place, then proceeded to send an insane amount of keys to press / streamers / youtubers with some success here and there.

The best benefit about the steam version is that it's given me wayyyy more feedback than I have gotten previously, and has gotten quite a bit more hype looking forward to the mobile version, so I'm curious as to whether or not I can capitalize on that. I'll probably write about that afterwards, if there's anything worth writing

Were there any specific questions you had about the steam process?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)