Auto platformer concept

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Make your dream action platformer game effortlessly with this template!
  • Hi

I would like to have some feedback on a very early idea of a one touch auto platformer.

I would like to know mobile performance on different Phones, or Tablet and PC

And general opinions on the concept.

Controls ------- Touch or mouse

Update(1) Added an early prototype Boss level, changed some other stuff.

Update(2) Added some scenery, corrected some issues, added a zoom scene. (16/08/15)

http://www.sizzle-games.com/test

Cheers

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It work great, nice main character animation, i lake it. Nice game, ideal for mobile platform

• It work great, nice main character animation, i lake it. Nice game, ideal for mobile platform

Cheers hobibit, thanks for taking the time to look, any suggestions on level design, characters etc, would be welcomed.

• Feedback request.

Added slope mechanic and lift / elevator mechanic.

• I like it. would like to see more of my environment though. That will help plan the next move.

• I like it. would like to see more of my environment though. That will help plan the next move.

Thank you metalmuscles, I have only just started to explore the possibilities of this idea, but with more positive feedback like yours I will develop this into a full feature rich enviroment, with zelda-esque puzzles.

cheers

• Minor update, reworked zoom effect and added another element

let me know what you think?

cheers

• seemed pretty fun! I was feeling like he should stop when he sets the dynamite , only because when he walks out of screen focus he could potentially run into an enemy. just a thought though!

• seemed pretty fun! I was feeling like he should stop when he sets the dynamite , only because when he walks out of screen focus he could potentially run into an enemy. just a thought though!

Hi thanks mudmask, I am going to do what you say, I have to do an idle animation yet for that, also for when he is in the elevator/lift, he should be idle.

I have just updated the game, with new platform tiles, and smoke when he runs, also dynamite auto ignites,and you can kill enemies by jumping on their heads.

cheers again.

• nice! are you doing the graphics yourself?

• nice! are you doing the graphics yourself?

Yes, mostly, sometimes buy in some spritefonts

• Really nicely done (need to set the Character spacing

How about having some sort of power ups triggered by double tapping ? The problem with this sort of game is because you limit controls you can limit variety as well.

• Really nicely done (need to set the Character spacing

How about having some sort of power ups triggered by double tapping ? The problem with this sort of game is because you limit controls you can limit variety as well.

Thanks paulscottrobson , I will probably do something with the double jump, but your right saying the controls are a bit limited with mobile, you have to think outside the box a bit, without making it too complicated for mobile, but also complex / interesting enough to keep the user engaged.

cheers

• Just a quick update, added a Hud and a few other things.

cheers

• Little update, added some more pick ups

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)