For the last couple of mont's I've been working on a isometric Mobile multiplayer game, using Photon Cloud for multiplayer. Functionality wise and game mechanics are almost ready.
* 2-4 players - Action-filled Multiplayer Gameplay.
* Complete Multiplayer missions against random or matched players to earn points to your Highscore.
* Compete with friends in Private rooms, to see who's the best sharpshooter.
* Limited Arrows - Be sure to pick them up if you see any. Make sure you don't run out.
* Fletching - Stones, twigs & feathers spawn on random locations around the map. Collect at least one of each to create an arrow.
* Hide behind scenery for surprise attacks.
* 4 classes each with their own special abilities will be released after Launch.
* Milestone 1 - Basic Movement and Arrowshooting - DONE.
* Milestone 2 - Basic Multiplayer functionality using Photon Cloud - DONE.
* Milestone 3 - Tweak all Multiplayer & Touch controls - DONE
* Milestone 4 - Z-ordering, Arrowlogic & Pickups - DONE
* Milestone 5 - Build basic map, with props and goodies - DONE
* Milestone 5b Rebuild map and replace characters and props using Q3D
* Milestone 6 - Missions & Highscore system & Graphics Polish
* Milestone 7 - Menu's and UI.
* Milestone 8 - Final bugfixes, tweaks and wrapping for Android, iOS & Windows 10
Want to join the playtest group? Go to: