A RPG project

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • Hello, this is a raw preview for my latest project... suposed to be a RPG game, still no name and WIP but is progressing good, enjoy it.

Here i show my automatic hexmapper and a inventory system... as soon as new feautures added i'll publish them...

RPG protoype...

http://youtu.be/34vCEVwlxdM

All those maps are generated at random by function... as like:

create_map(terrain_type, density) where: terrain_type can be ("forest", "icy", "mountain", "desert", "swamps") by now... and density reprents tree density...

lakes and river happens at random too...

PD: no playable demo for now... (coming soon) intended to be used for PC (via nodeWebkit), maybe in the future launched for android...

• Great, it show some potential. I'd love to see hex grid in combat system, since it would more tactical for battle.

• Thanks!! alextro

Really in this game i'll give player, the choice how wants to fight enemies, active battle in map... or turn based battles... still i'm deciding...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I request turn based battle then, using the hexa tile for movement will give strong nuance to the game.

• Well i really mean, you could configure game to your choice, so if you want fight as Turn Based Battle or Active Battle, so by default battle system will be Active, as like a RPGA game... something like Diablo II or similar...

To the moment there is a lot of new feautures:

• Added treasure chests and loot.
    • Added Cavern terrain (normal, icy and lava)
    • Working on World Map View... and auto World Creator...

The great deal with "Legend of Myself" (as name candidate for now) will be the fact, every time you push "New game" you really starts a new completely different adventure, from story, world, NPC, events... "Legend of Myself" constructs a World and fill it with excitings stuff to discover and explore, monsters to defeat and story line what make itself as game develops... i think this is a new concept, A game what makes itself... lets see hw this will evolve...

Thanks for follow this thread... coming soon more vids for new updates... keep tuned...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)