3D Game, Demo in Arcade, No plugin's, Need help + feedback

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Ok guys I am real excited to go on this new journey but a bit of background why. I left Android development in 2014 and came back this year. I made 4 smaller games and tested out the market. All things being equal my game that had light 3D ish look to it was the one that got most reaction and praise. Also I like some mobile 3D games like BRIM and unkilled, so I am focusing on 3D.

So I made a demo its a 3D racer with highscore and rocks to avoid along the road yes the graphics are bad. I made this project just to test out certain things before moving on to more in depth stuff. Small stuff like depth perception and how to mimic 3D into a 2D engine. here is the demo it works in PC and Mobile

https://www.scirra.com/arcade/racing-ga ... mo-1-11082

Also I didn't use any plugins because lately Construct 2 updates have been breaking alot of plugin's. I rather find the easiest way to do some 3D games within the scope of Construct 2. The 3D plugins are fantastic but if I make a game with them and they break , then I lost everything.

Ok I am going to need some help moving forward because I plan on making 1st person shooters , racers, flying stimulators,Tank Simulators, Space harrier,etc.then further down get crazy with it. The open world type stuff will be much further down because that intails a lot of Zdepth and Angles work.

I also need help with graphics but don't have a budget. If your interested in the project and have already released games in any market, go ahead and post 2 games you made in this thread and I will PM you the capx file of the 3D racer so you can improve it or give me some advice..I don't want to give out the capx file to anyone that I feel cannot help us and will just convert this into an exe. or apk then throw it into the market. So sorry but only proven developers (at least 2 completed games or 1 bigger type game) will have access to capx file.

Any advice or work you have done in this area is very welcome and the future is bright!!

Aphrodite tunepunk SoldjahBoy Arima ultrafop PrinceofMars Artpunk

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • the player hitbox (or maybe the rocks) don't seem to be fair (the hitbox seems larger than it should), a crashing animation could be a nice addition, and most of the game of this type generally includes more controls than left or right (accelerate, slow down, etc..) and have a time score rather than a "number of things passed" score.

graphic wise, it is as you described, needs more work.

I suggest you see exemples like rad racer or hang on to inspire from them.

nothing else to add, hiscore 32

Run fine on my phone too, and would be nice if the blocks wouldn't move until the GO

• the player hitbox (or maybe the rocks) don't seem to be fair (the hitbox seems larger than it should), a crashing animation could be a nice addition, and most of the game of this type generally includes more controls than left or right (accelerate, slow down, etc..) and have a time score rather than a "number of things passed" score.

graphic wise, it is as you described, needs more work.

I suggest you see exemples like rad racer or hang on to inspire from them.

nothing else to add, hiscore 32

Run fine on my phone too, and would be nice if the blocks wouldn't move until the GO

Yes the hitbox definitely needs to be fixed I noticed that after you mentioned it. I also have to have an accelerate,slow down mechanic. I downloaded an outrun type of game on my device. Its going to be tricky trying to implement some of the other stuff like road changing left or right. Graphics will be the hardest to come up with but I need some really good art if I want the game to get noticed.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)