I made some progress today, but didn't manage to finish up the next set, so it'll have to wait until tomorrow.
it's been 7 days now, and nearly all the skulls are ready. During creating them, I've noticed my work getting better,
and I may have to return to some of the earlier skulls to add some details, shadows and gradients.
Overall, I'm pretty proud of the progress, though I realized today that the game itself will not be ready in the time limit.
I'm in an rare and unusual position, where someone else has created my schedule, and she's not here yet
to tell me how things will go. So, I'll just keep on working, until I run out of time. My next goal is to get all of these skulls
animated (3 frames) till the end of the next week. Wish me luck!