[PRE-ALPHA] Horror Space Exploration Adventure Game

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Is a system for building scorecards and achievements online for use in games Using this system, you can create a scorebo
  • Of course

~Sol

• I would like to share something because it got me hyper-excited and glad. The game did not left even alpha stage and already inspired one of my fans to create fanart. And not just any fanart. Leonardo can draw better than I ever will o_o

Have a look. They are just awesome!

Here's the whole post.

Words cannot express how much inspiring and motivating this is to me =)

• Aaaand an Update!

Void full of Life Adding new stuff everyday! I am mostly done with the sector gfx and passive creatures. Next stop - Mobs and combat. :3

SoldjahBoy

Grymligast

MadSpy

Do you see any progress guys?

• Looking as sweet as ever. Can't wait to see another video showcasing the mobs

~Sol

• it seems polished ^^

• Looking good mate, keep it up.

Looking forward to seeing some combat and the type of mobs you're looking to introduce.

• Looking as sweet as ever. Can't wait to see another video showcasing the mobs

~Sol

Looking good mate, keep it up.

Looking forward to seeing some combat and the type of mobs you're looking to introduce.

As a taste of things to come...

it seems polished ^^

Oh it is. As much as I can. I rarely use placeholders. I create semi-final product from the bottom. More risky, but also more rewarding.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Looks really cool! I knew there would be tentacles somewhere... lmao

~Sol

• Looks really cool! I knew there would be tentacles somewhere... lmao

~Sol

Oooh there will be more... Take it for granted :3

Whats worse than a starship-size, nasty spider?

Well, a FLYING starship-size nasty spider of course!

Even I have no idea how exactly many legs this thing has.... ._.

• That doesn't look the slightest bit aggressive much

~Sol

• That doesn't look the slightest bit aggressive much

~Sol

And here we move to my 2nd flagship - lack of templates.

Because, you see, in real life - our brain learn new and new templates and updates the one we have already. We learn that fire burns, darkness is scary, barking dogs can bite, pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows are probably harmless and a erupting ball of wiggling tentacles might be dangerous

But in this world, this alien dimension... Everything is possible and everything is a stranger. That's why I love this setup so much. It really let my imagination roam and run. Because here, a fluffy butterfly might be the #1 most vicious killing machine, and a crawling blob of jaws and teeth might have a grass-chewing cow personality. So the player cannot depend on what the life and the world taught him because in this interdimensional limbo - the laws of physics, the rules constantly bend and twist. Forcing the player to abandon all known templates and learn the game world as an actual new world. Because old habits and knowledge will only get himself killed. And thats... how immersion is born.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)