Windows 8 Ajax Request

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
  • Hi guys,

I just started to use construct2 to develop a simple game. Really love it how it makes things easy.

But I have a problem implementing a Global Highscore system for a eg Windows 8/Android app.

1st question am I right: When I export it as HTML5 game, upload it to my server and do the php files on the same Server, reachable over same domain, my POST/GET AJAX calls will work and the highscore System should work?

2nd: How do I implement this for a windows 8 app. If I execute my app,open it on my windows 8 machine and make the AJAX request I get the following output:

APPHOST9623: "ms-appx://155934a2-3408-4833-9ce9-50ab05552266/"http://DOMAIN(YEAH JUST REPLACED IT)/apps/temp/"index.php?name=HI&score=0" konnte von der App aufgrund des folgenden Fehlers nicht aufgel?st werden: RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND.

"Ressource Not found" (sorry downloaded German version of vs2013"

As I can see he tries to open a local File, but I do not want the local File ;)

Really tried to find a solution but I really do not get it.

Anybody could provide me a example how to get it work, Where can I digg in the .js code to get remote access?

Thanks for reading!

Greets Andi

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)