Why export WP8/Android app but tilt device plugin not work?

0 favourites
  • 10 posts
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • I had tried several times ,I cannot control my player by tilting my phone in WP/Android! Is there any bugs in C2?

• Your question is too ambiguous to answer. I can't know anything about your project. Maybe there's some error in your code, or even in your devices. I'm sure there's no bug because there's no problem with my tilting game.

Please explain how you did in detail, if you want to get a good reply.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Your question is too ambiguous to answer. I can't know anything about your project. Maybe there's some error in your code, or even in your devices. I'm sure there's no bug because there's no problem with my tilting game.

Please explain how you did in detail, if you want to get a good reply.

The picture shows my events,I only want to tilt my device then the fish moves left or right.Is there any events I forget to add?

• Many plugin not work on mobile

sad but true

• leokakarott

Hmm. I can't see any problem with that events. Can you show me the capx file? Other settings could be wrong.

fongka2

It's sad, but it's not a case with touch plugin. Tilt sensor values are the properties of the basic Touch plugin, and most of the basic plugin works well in both CocoonJS and Crosswalk.

• leokakarott

Hmm. I can't see any problem with that events. Can you show me the capx file? Other settings could be wrong.

fongka2

It's sad, but it's not a case with touch plugin. Tilt sensor values are the properties of the basic Touch plugin, and most of the basic plugin works well in both CocoonJS and Crosswalk.

It's my capx file,please have a try.thank you.

• It' here

• leokakarott

Try this:

Fish object > 8Directions > Default Controls to 'No'

It would make your game to accept custom controls.

• leokakarott

Try this:

Fish object > 8Directions > Default Controls to 'No'

It would make your game to accept custom controls.

It still doesn't work...

• That's weird. This is my event.

[attachment=0:22ihzdif][/attachment:22ihzdif]

I used "compare two variables" event. Never mind accelero blahblah, because it's just variables about options and calibrating.

Have a try to read sensor values. Add some text objects and set text as "touch.gamma" and "touch.beta" for every tick. Take a look at it and it will be helpful to fix your code. If the value doesn't change, then there's some problem in your device.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)