When I use Tilemap there are white gaps between Tiles!

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Winter island themed set of tiles for your platformer game
  • How do I fix this??? everything (tiles,tilemap) is the right size (64x64) it just has white gaps between each tile. Would using a image of the map I made in TILED (which has no gaps) be too taxing on the game and take up too much memory because when I import the .tmx file it has white gaps in Construct 2!

• How do I fix this??? everything (tiles,tilemap) is the right size (64x64) it just has white gaps between each tile. Would using a image of the map I made in TILED (which has no gaps) be too taxing on the game and take up too much memory because when I import the .tmx file it has white gaps in Construct 2!

Please consider posting both the .capx and the .tmx file as attempting to work out what is wrong without these will involve too much guesswork.

• Malhog

As zenox98 said, posting files would be best, but if that isn't an option for you, have you checked that Tile X spacing and Tile Y spacing are set to zero in the tilemap object properties?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Check if the seamless mode is turned on in the tilemap's properties. Also, having the project's property "sampling" set to "point" can help too.

• I've managed to fix it now, the tiles were too small so when zoomed out they had white gaps in between in the editor but in-game they look fine. Thanks for the replies though!

• I had an issue like this for a tilemap that was otherwise aligned fine. Had a white line in the editor at one seam-point in the layout, but it wasn't repeated in other areas where that same tile combo was used.

It wasn't there when the program launched though, so I just ignored it.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)