My suggestion would be:
1) Create a spreadsheet with all of your strings, one column for each language.
2) Copy those strings into a json array file or save the spreadsheet as csv and use a converter tool such as this: http://www.convertcsv.com/csv-to-json.htm , using the "CSV to JSON array" option.
3) If you use the converter you will need to modify the output file slightly so that it's suitable for C2:
[ ["english0"], ["french0"], ["german0" ] ],
[ "english1"], ["french1" ], ["german1" ] ],
In this example each row is a new string and each column is a different language.
4) Save this text file as *.json and add it to your project by right clicking on the files icon in the Projects bar and selecting "import files".
5) Add an array object and the AJAX object to your project.
6) Import your json data into the array object by using the AJAX object:
On start of layout: AJAX | Request yourArray.json (tag "yourArray")
AJAX | On "yourArray" completed: Array | Load from JSON string AJAX.LastData
7) All of your strings should now be in the C2 array.
8) You can now set the correct language string by calling it from the array e.g.:
Set text1 to array.At(stringNo,language)