What is the best way to make a character run with two taps?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • Hi guys!

I want the player's character to run when two quick taps are made on the directional button.

I tried doing it using a boolean variable and a counter but it didn't look so professional.

Game references: Castlevania Symphony of the Night (Richter), Shinobi 3 (Joe Musashi)

Suggestions?

Thanks! ^^

• I'm almost there, but now i'm also trying to implement a stamina bar to limitate the running.

• You can add global variable movement and increment it by 1 on touch/click, when it gets to 2. Then add a second variable called stamina and set it to 100, when movement is at 2 and lets says say every 0.1 second, decrement the stamina by 1, when it gets to 0, stop the movement. You will need 3 events to implement it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You can add global variable movement and increment it by 1 on touch/click, when it gets to 2. Then add a second variable called stamina and set it to 100, when movement is at 2 and lets says say every 0.1 second, decrement the stamina by 1, when it gets to 0, stop the movement. You will need 3 events to implement it.

Thanks, dude.

I'm trying something here.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)