What am i missing???

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hello,

i am still pretty new to Construct 2, new as in still trying to figure out the basics.

I decided to download some capx files to study. I am more of a hands on kind of guy, and i figured i would learn a lot from what others have done. Ran across a Tetris capx file on Scirra Arcade. You can simple google "Tetris capx Construct 2". It's the first thing that pops up.

I downloaded it and it worked fine. Yet for some reason it now doesn't seem to change out the colored pieces. Every piece is red. I deleted the Capx. file and redownloaded, and it still doesn't change the colors.

So my question is how would one get the colors to change? The different colored sprites are available in the capx but when you run the layout they don't appear. Yet in the Scirra Arcade presentation the different colored blocks do appear?

Here is the link: scirra.com/arcade/puzzle/1259/tetris

• Well the easiest thing to do is the slap in the fame you want after each piece is made, like so.

It works, might not be the most efficient.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Well the easiest thing to do is the slap in the fame you want after each piece is made, like so.

It works, might not be the most efficient.

This worked perfectly. Thank you so much. I had a bit of a blonde moment i must say. I didn't realize that the colored blocks on the layout view was actually the particles and what i was looking for was in the frames. lol

Anyways thanks a ton for helping me. Awesome.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)