Trigger once

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Change the size and position of everything without calculating anything!
  • Hello.

I'm searching for a possibility to create an object depending on the size it's instance.

I don't like it to trigger many times in a row, because then I have to many objects, so I added the condition "trigger once". But then, when an instance is created, it doesn't trigger again. But I would like to have an object created when it instance reached a certain size, again and again.

Before that I tried it with "Every second", but this one is not good for having three different objects doing the same and it is not properly, because the distance between the objects are different if the character stops in between.

Unfortunately I can not make a screenshot of what should come out, because the pictures I use are not made by me.

just add https://

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45705847/problemICanNotSolve.jpg

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm not quite sure what you are trying to do, but would a for each instance work?

for each instance

if size is blahblah

trigger once

Nice picture btw.

• Thank you.

Now it works perfectly.

I worked with "for each instance", but I mixed up the order. I put it after "if size is bla bla". :)

I'm trying to make a tunnel effect. The character is not really moving somewhere except for right and left. But the viewer gets the impression to run through a tunnel.

Thank you for the compliment. :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)