Touch Buttons.. Help!

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • There’s a bug in my touch sprite buttons. It’s simple: when you click the screen, hold the mouse button and go to one of the touch buttons, it works like you’ve clicked… and when you still holding the button, goes out of the touch sprite and come back, the ship engine sound repeats everytime…

any tips in that?

here is the test capx: https://db.tt/cUf1UJDm

• Hi Zathan, If I understand your problem correctly, you can use variables to solve your problem. This might not be the simplest solution but it should work.

On Touch Object "your button"

-Set Variable to 1

On any touch end

-set variable to 0

[Variable =1 Touch is touching "your button" -Do your events here The on touch object makes sure that it only activates when you specifically touch that button and now scroll to it but it only activates once and doesn't act like the touch is touching function which continously runs the events. So place a variable as a trigger and that should help solve your issue. Hopefully this helps you out.
  • Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi Zathan, If I understand your problem correctly, you can use variables to solve your problem. This might not be the simplest solution but it should work.

On Touch Object "your button"

-Set Variable to 1

On any touch end

-set variable to 0

[Variable =1 > Touch is touching "your button" > -Do your events here > > The on touch object makes sure that it only activates when you specifically touch that button and now scroll to it but it only activates once and doesn't act like the touch is touching function which continously runs the events. So place a variable as a trigger and that should help solve your issue. > > Hopefully this helps you out. > Works fine thank you dude!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)