Tilemap Object limitations and surprising performance issues

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the "Construct Starter Kit Collection". It is the Student Workbook for its Workshop.
  • Same here, tiled map causing performance issues... No matter how simple or complex testing, tilemap cause poor performance

• Have you guy tried splitting the debugger menu from the actual game window. I've notice that If i am debugging with both the game and the menu on one window It tend to fuck up but if i manage to split it up it runs like a charm. such as debugger in one stand alone window and the game in the other window.

The problem may just be the debugger itself that is taking a toll on the engine. and is not calculating properly and perhaps that there is a frame-rate math that is causing itself to loop infinity times over. but that just a guess on my part.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Have you guy tried splitting the debugger menu from the actual game window. I've notice that If i am debugging with both the game and the menu on one window It tend to fuck up but if i manage to split it up it runs like a charm. such as debugger in one stand alone window and the game in the other window.

The problem may just be the debugger itself that is taking a toll on the engine. and is not calculating properly and perhaps that there is a frame-rate math that is causing itself to loop infinity times over. but that just a guess on my part.

It's not the debugger, the same performance issues occur without it enabled .

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)