The music load with my game??

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
6 looping tracks to use in your games and projects. These tracks are in the style of the 1960s detective movie genre.
  • Hi.

When I have complete a level in my the, my game will save.

Then I later wanna load my game, my background music also load from that point the music has been played to.

I don´t wanna save my music when I save my game. How do I do that? Please, help thanks.

• Hi.

When I have complete a level in my the, my game will save.

Then I later wanna load my game, my background music also load from that point the music has been played to.

I don´t wanna save my music when I save my game. How do I do that? Please, help thanks.

There is a property of the Audio object called 'Save/Load'. If you set that to none, does that help?

• > Hi.

> When I have complete a level in my the, my game will save.

> Then I later wanna load my game, my background music also load from that point the music has been played to.

>

> I don´t wanna save my music when I save my game. How do I do that? Please, help thanks.

>

There is a property of the Audio object called 'Save/Load'. If you set that to none, does that help?

Where do you find this property settings?

I have find "Preload sounds", and that didn´t help.

• DemantDigitalArt

You are looking in the wrong place. - "Preload sounds" is a Property of the Project.

Click on the Audio onject in the Project window (top right) and it's properties will show on the left of the screen. The 'Save/Load' property is there.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • DemantDigitalArt

You are looking in the wrong place. - "Preload sounds" is a Property of the Project.

Click on the Audio onject in the Project window (top right) and it's properties will show on the left of the screen. The 'Save/Load' property is there.

Thank you very much! You are my hero

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)