Stopping a +1 Global Variable Condition

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Globals 2.0
$3.99 USD
Globals 2.0 stores and group variables. You can also load and save data (variables) from/to JSON files.
  • I'm currently making a shark game where you must save people from sharks. There are two types of sharks; the "ManEater" and the regular shark. The "ManEater" only attacks people, when there is no people left, then the "ManEater" will come after you. I tried to make this by making a global variable called "PersonNumber", i planned that it would count the number of people left, once there was no more, then the "ManEater" would come for you. I then made the condition; Person Is on layer 1 System Add 1 to PersonNumber. After that, i put System PersonNumber = 0 ManEater add 1 to PersonNumber. I couldn't figure out the problem so i visualized it by adding a text counter on the HUD. It seems as if the PersonCounter keeps adding by 1 rapidly and when there are no more people, it stops. How do i get it to work? Thank you.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Use the trigger once while true event

• My god... THANK YOU SO MUCH SIR! I GREATLY APPRECIATE YOUR HELP! YOU ARE INSPIRATION TO MANKIND. I WILL DO MY BEST TO POLISH THIS GAME UP TO AN EXTENT THAT IT WILL BECOME BEAUTIFUL.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)