sprite animation doesnt stay in the same spot

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Carousel Animation, make carousel of you image gallery or anything
  • in gamemaker i could make the megaman entrance without a dummy object but when it was time to animate him the animations wouldnt stop after release even though the release button was pressed so i switched to this.

now the EXACT OPPOSITE is happening, all the animations and conditions for the character are $%#^ PERFECT but the dammmmm entrance is not even.

i notice that by editing the collision mask made him hit the floor better but it's still alittle wonky,im trying to avoid using a dummy object for this.

ashley's tutorial is perfect for the average platformer where a person isnt dropping from the sky but unfortunately that's my goal for this bootleg megaman engine.

?https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/ENTRANCE%20FAIL.capx?w=AACqUwKHVkv8NXW8klc9PDLWNZxYtObWRv5ExrFFC_p_kQ&dl=1

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • WAIT thats what im trying to do i mean how do i make the platformer setting off when he hits the floor so it wouldnt treat that instance like a solid object?

• I tried the gravity to 0 thing and it worked so there is no need to use the dummy sprite after all nevermind

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)