[Solved] Show Random Hints During The Loading Screen?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Progress\Loading Bar. Now Load you game like a Professional.
  • First, Sorry for my english, i'm brazilian.

So, I need to spawn a random text during my loading screen. Showing random hints of the game.

How can i do this?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • First, Sorry for my english, i'm brazilian.

So, I need to spawn a random text during my loading screen. Showing random hints of the game.

How can i do this?

Follow the steps

1) Make a layout of Loading Screen

2) Make a sprite that contains hints per animation and name the animations - "Hint1" , "Hint2" , "Hint3" .

3)Put the sprite anywhere in the loading screen.

3)Put this event in the event sheet.

On start of layout...

----->Sprite set animation to [choose("Hint1", "Hint2", "Hint3") 4) There you have it. It will choose animation at random... There are many ways to do this if this doesn't fit your idea then tell me the about the design and I'll work on it.

• > First, Sorry for my english, i'm brazilian.

>

> So, I need to spawn a random text during my loading screen. Showing random hints of the game.

>

> How can i do this?

>

Follow the steps

1) Make a layout of Loading Screen

2) Make a sprite that contains hints per animation and name the animations - "Hint1" , "Hint2" , "Hint3" .

3)Put the sprite anywhere in the loading screen.

3)Put this event in the event sheet.

On start of layout...

----->Sprite set animation to [choose("Hint1", "Hint2", "Hint3") > > 4) There you have it. It will choose animation at random... > > There are many ways to do this if this doesn't fit your idea then tell me the about the design and I'll work on it. > It Works! Thanks a Lot!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)