[SOLVED] How do I make personal highscores?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
  • Okay, so I'm making a game with scores and everything. The game is fully done but I also need to do a personal highscore system, where you can beat your own score (You all know the concept of highscores, right?). I tried to do this with WebStorage, but when you die and it goes to the other layout, the HighScore text disappears. I am good at Construct2, but I have no idea how to fix this. Tell me if you need any more information and sorry for any grammar mistakes, I'm pretty tired.

EDIT:

By personal, I mean offline, the score is yours.

• if he dies set your new highscore to webstorage and if it switch to another layout you load the highscore again over webstorage

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • if he dies set your new highscore to webstorage and if it switch to another layout you load the highscore again over webstorage

Ah, okay. I'll try this and I'll come back to you.

It didn't really work.

Either that or I'm just really tired.

On the "Lost" layout

On the "Game" layout

Did I do anything wrong?

• Okay, I fixed it. I did a really stupid thing with the textboxes, the whole text couldn't fit in, so it disappeared.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)