[SOLVED] How do I change particles sprite?

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Particles support animations, collisions, effects and etc.
  • hi im using the particle object

it is possible to use differents sprites for the particle object?

or im stuck with one sprite?

i would like to make falling coins when the player win!

• You can double click on the particle object to open the image editor like you do with a sprite. You can then open/import any image and use that.

• that i know, i was asking if its possible to use differents pictures "sprite" of my 3D coin, to be clear i have 8 frams and want to use those 8 frames...

• I don't think so, particle object is more about applying an effect to a single image. You will just have to create an animation in the normal way using the sprite object.

• i rendered 100 frames in 3ds max, of my falling coins in 1920x1080 (game resolution), so for a sprite its too huge to load, the game is for android.

so i have to make the falling coins working but not so heavy.

so now i rendered 3d coins in different angles, but i need inside construct 2 making them falling from the top screen

• I know how to make a single coin image fall from the top of the screen using the particle object but it would just be a single frame. You could potentially move a coin sprite object down the screen as it is animating?

• actually i have the falling coins, but its just one picture, thats the problem i need to have differents views of the falling coin

• for now i duplicated the particle object 4 times and each one has a different picture of the coins...it works but it's not really pro.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • solved, in fact whe can use multiples sprites with particle object i found this tutorial it works perfectly

And here its my construct 2 particles with animated sprites

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)