Simple solid-platform behavior relationship question-

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
A pack of 76 platform designs for a platformer game with a mushroom/jungle theme
  • Hey guys, got a quick question.

I have a solid object that, when the player (with platform-behavior) steps on, changes to a darker color and then becomes invisible with solid-disabled. 6 Seconds later, it reverts back to its original state. It looks like this:

Player> on collision with FadeTile Set animation to "On"

On animation "On" finished Set invisible

Set solid Disabled

Wait 6 seconds

Set solid enabled

Set animation to "Default"

Set visible

Here's the problem: When the player is standing on the platform, nothing happens when solid is disabled. What I want is for the player to fall down as if the platform was destroyed- without destroying it, so that it can come back 6 seconds later. But the player does not fall, the object's solid state doesnt "register" UNTIL I jump, or leave the platform and come back to it.

If anyone can help me, that would be great. Oh, and I can't open capx files because I'm on two different computers.

THANK YOU!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • capx please.

• If you are using sprites for your platform objects, disable collisions on the sprite in question.

• If you are using sprites for your platform objects, disable collisions on the sprite in question.

Worked like a charm! Thank you so much!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)