Shoot projectile to cursor place

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Mouse cursor is something that the player controls and sees all the time, that's why it is so important to make it cool!
  • Hi. I continue developing my top-down-shooter game, and again have some problem, which i don't know how to solve.

I try to make granade throwing to mouse cursor place, but in my decision this didn't work.

I do this:

But find out that this didn't work well, when Player near to (0,0), granade flying time too small, when he moving away => time of flying getting grow

So, goal is, when granade flying to cursor position and then get it - destroy.

How can i do this?

P.S.: Also i try to find solution on "tds-demo" in C2, but didn't get it almost at all, to be honest.

• um, not really sure if i can help, but this caught my eye as im actually doing a very very similar looking game cant you go on with the grenade just by giving it a slow speed towards the mouse pointer, a few seconds of wait and then change it to an explosion? then animate the bullet so it looks like your throwing it instead of shooting a slow bullet.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ..like this?

capx:

Yeah! Thank you!

• Mate, would you mind giving an update on your games progress at some point? as i said earlier, my game is rather identical to yours and would love to see what you come up with.

Good luck!

• Mate, would you mind giving an update on your games progress at some point? as i said earlier, my game is rather identical to yours and would love to see what you come up with.

Good luck!

Thx, dude! I made some progress posts at my twitter already, but nothing special. And yeah, I think, that's good idea to start dev-blog or something in future. Is there any possibility to add friends at Scirra forum? If yes, will add u, man

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)