I have problem with

• player and window shaking when walk
    • can't use shoot using X
    • sometimes you can jump to platform, but sometimes NOT
    • players legs are in the ground ;-)

thanks !

• Quick look :)

• player and window shaking when walk

This looks like it's (partly) caused by the Origin not being centered for all animations.

• players legs are in the ground

This is because of the collision mask of the 'stop' state of the cog sprite. Make sure it touches the bottom to stop him standing in the ground.

You seem to have some corrupt images also (try CTRL SHIF J in FireFox).

I quickly did a test using an invisible block with the ScrollTo and Platform behaviors and it scrolls much more smoothly. You may want to consider doing it that way - it may save you a few headaches.

• - player and window shaking when walk

This looks like it's (partly) caused by the Origin not being centered for all animations.

What it??s Orogin ? Where can find it?

players legs are in the ground

This is because of the collision mask of the 'stop' state of the cog sprite. Make sure it touches the bottom to stop him standing in the ground.

I think he's touching the bottom

thanks

• Origin is the in the animation editor.

Also noticed that in your events, when the 'Z' key is pressed, you try to spawn a sprite on layer 3 image point 3. But you haven't set any extra image points on the cog sprite, and you also don't have a layer 3!

• Thanks

Now I fight with origins, Is there any tutorial ?

Where red origin should be ? In the center of sprite or in the bottom ?

• Regarding the Origin - just select an animation, click on the origin and press Numpad 5 to center it.

Alternatively, press Right Mouse on the Origin and a menu appears. Select the 'Quick Assign' option, and assign the origin to wherever you require.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • To prevent animations making the window shake (and other reasons) it's usually best to have an invisible square sprite with no animations which you give the Platform movement to. Then you position your visible, animated player on top of that. This usually makes the game much more reliable.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)