Set gamepads to players

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
A whole set you need to create a gorgeous winter 2d game
  • Hello... Im working in a platform, local, pvp game with 2 xbox 360 gamepads. I can set my gamepads but when the game starts, automatically the player1 is configured with the first gamepad in which I press a button. It does not matter if it is the gamepad0 or 1.

Excuse my english

• Hello... Im working in a platform, local, pvp game with 2 xbox 360 gamepads. I can set my gamepads but when the game starts, automatically the player1 is configured with the first gamepad in which I press a button. It does not matter if it is the gamepad0 or 1.

Excuse my english

I think the number is detected by which controller is detected first, this implies that sometimes you need to press a key, and then the first one that presses the key becomes Gamepad0, the next Gamepad1, and so on

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > Hello... Im working in a platform, local, pvp game with 2 xbox 360 gamepads. I can set my gamepads but when the game starts, automatically the player1 is configured with the first gamepad in which I press a button. It does not matter if it is the gamepad0 or 1.

>

> Excuse my english

>

I think the number is detected by which controller is detected first, this implies that sometimes you need to press a key, and then the first one that presses the key becomes Gamepad0, the next Gamepad1, and so on

Exactly! I made another layer without the second Gamepad activate and works perfect

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)