Screen/Canvas Size in Fullscreen mode in .EXE

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Pixel Destruction like in "Worms" (Drawing Canvas based)
  • How can I set the Windown size of the screen proportionaly to the monitor size?

Example: My Monitor is LG 21,5 inches with 1920 X 1080 so I can simple set the Windown size in Projects Properties to 1920 X 1080. But how to set the size of the Windown Screen in diferent resolutions/monitors without loosing scale??

Anyone have any example?

Please dont link me to Screen Size tutorial because it wont solves my problem!

When I try to set FullScreen with Browser object it doesnt resizes for what I've asked(set Canvas size to 1920 X 1080). Its kinda bug of Awesomium?

And when I set to Letterscale it crops the screen and draw 2 black huge margins! I dont want it! I want my games to apear like normal EXE games! Fullscreen without black margins! =(

Thank You! =)

• I was just about to ask the same thing, but to make it so it scales on monitors that have a lower resolution, like 1024x768 or 1330x900 etc

• Thats what I need bro! =)

• You have a number of 'fullscreen in browser' options to choose from. I personally prefer 'letterbox scale' but it's up to you.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Using the full-screen scale or crop settings is not the same as to know and set my game playground to a specific size. That way I could "know" where are the borders of my playground and could limit the background and the layers to that size... furthermore I could work with absolute coordinates for the objects...

• The scaling options don't affect the position of objects; it only affects how the game is drawn.

Letterbox fullscreen is the correct solution. If you want to support multiple aspect ratios, you can just use 'Scale' mode, but typically it's a lot harder to design games that way.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)