[REQUEST] Reverse Particles?

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Particles support animations, collisions, effects and etc.
  • I would like to know if there is any way to change the direction of the particles to make them reverse.

A basic example would be the end of a level of the game "Geometry Dash"

Example:

youtu.be/hPkQmDW3ZqQ

If anyone knows, thank you very much for your response. ^^

PD: Sorry my english.

PD2: It is not to make a game similar to Geometry Dash haha

~Greetings

• *moved then moved back - oops.

• *moved as this is not a completed addon, but a [REQUEST] which should go here.

what addon? he was in the how do i section... asking how to reverse a particles.object speed. plus he got moved in Construct Classic Discussion? :O

in properties bar on left side after you selected the particle, you have what is called, Acceleration ... set that to higher negative number to get be reverse (ex: -2000, etc)

however that particle reverse effect your looking for you are better to create it using normal sprites

• Oops. Moved wrong one.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > *moved as this is not a completed addon, but a [REQUEST] which should go here.

>

what addon? he was in the how do i section... asking how to reverse a particles.object speed. plus he got moved in Construct Classic Discussion? :O

in properties bar on left side after you selected the particle, you have what is called, Acceleration ... set that to higher negative number to get be reverse (ex: -2000, etc)

however that particle reverse effect your looking for you are better to create it using normal sprites

I'm sorry, it did not work out as I expected.

• I'm sorry, it did not work out as I expected.

i did said you can try using normal Sprites i made a demo for you to learn from, its not the best approach it can be done much better i guess. but for your starting and learning purposes i think it should work, later you can improve upon it.

Demo CircularParticleEffect

P.S also you may want to change the request in your topic... since its already in the How do i section, it automatically comes without saying your are asking for help or solutions. I think that's what caused the confusion that lead zenox98 to move your post in another section when you posted it.

your too kind (designated to the bellow post if ever will be revisited hehe)

• Not too proud to admit the confusion was all of my own doing - had far too many tabs open :/

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)